J Rental Centre | Picture Together Terms & Conditions
PictureTogether Terms & Conditions
1.1 Submission Guidelines
- Each participant has to submit a total of 3 photographs for the competition (1 picture for each category). Participants are required to write a one-sentence caption for each photograph.
- Photographs should be taken in the past year.
- Photographs that have been published commercially, or won any awards cannot be submitted for PictureTogether competition.
- Use of Photoshop is allowed only for basic enhancements (e.g. adjusting brightness and contrast).
- Excessive manipulation of images (e.g. adding planes) is not allowed.
- Photographs are to b e submitted in 3:2 aspect ratio with a minimum of 2000 pixels on the long edge. This is to ensure photographs are not pixelated when printed.
- Submission of entry will be through email (email@example.com) with the subject 'PictureTogether Submission'.
- Participants are required to submit their photographs on time (submission period: 1st June 2018 - 15th July 2018).
1.2 Rules and Regulations
- Submissions any later than 15th July 2018, 2359 (+8 GMT) will not be entertained.
- J Rental Centre will not be responsible for any copyright infringement on the part of the participants.
- Judges decisions are final.
- J Rental Centre reserves the right to request for the original file of all images submitted.
- J Rental Centre has the right to print and publish submitted entries for the exhibition and/or any other promotional purposes.
- J Rental Centre reserves the right to change any of the terms at any time.
By joining this competition, you have agreed to accept the rules and regulations of PictureTogether competition.